Under current government guidelines one person or partner only may accompany you for your scan.
Gender Baby Scan
(From 20 weeks)
You do not require a full bladder for this scan.
A gender ultrasound scan takes approximately 15 minutes.
This scan includes:
- 15 Black and White printed photos
- Photos on CD in a presentation folder
- GP referral is not required for a gender scan
- This is not a medical scan and will not check for fetal abnormalities
- No scan results will be sent to your doctor
- This scan is performed on our 2D machine
- In the rare case that we are unable to determine gender due to the positioning
of your baby we will schedule you for a rescan free of charge
- A rescan fee of €45 will be charged for the Gender scan if
you are not at the required 20 weeks of pregnancy
*Baby gender scans are carried out at our Baby Clinic on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7:00pm*
€100 Scan Price
Please call the clinic if you have any queries, we would be happy to help you.